CLICK HERE for the full report by John Giles, Divisional Director, Agri Food, Promar International & IAgrM Council Member
What Did John Alvis OBE Say At The John Alliston Memorial Lecture About Motivation & Leadership?
- The Tesco Future Farmer Foundation is now open for applications
- IAgrM Thames Valley Branch En Masse & On Tour
- SAVE THE DATE - 11th November 2019 - IAgrM Question Time, Kennel Club, London - "What next for UK and international farming & food?”
- Applications are now open for the 2020 IAgrM/ Royal Agricultural University Leadership Programme - bookings close on the 31st July 2019
- Time to push the Brexit re-set button? Brexit Food & Farming May Issue by Cedric Porter, FIAgrM
- IAgrM Members benefit from Member-rate at the UK200 Agriculture and Land Conference on the 25th June at Sutton Bonnington Campus of the University of Nottingham