Jeremy Kerswell who many of us know as the driving force within Cannington is leaving to take up the role as the new Principal at Plumpton College. There are currently over 1,500 students on Further Education and Higher Education courses, 200 of which are residential. The UK's Wine Science Research Centre is based at the College. The College is also a leading partner for rural employers in Sussex offering a range of apprenticeships and other bespoke courses.
Plumpton College Appoint Jeremy Kerswell As The NEW PRINCIPAL
- IAgrM Lincolnshire Branch featured on BBC Radio Lincolnshire
- Report on the 53rd Reading Agricultural Club Conference by John Giles
- Brexit Food & Farming February 2019 Edition
- What did we learn at the East Midlands Farm Association Conference by John Giles, MIAgrM - Promar
- IAgrM is pleased to be an offical Partner of the GWCT Big Farmland Bird Count 2019
- A Review of the The Nottingham Farm Conference 2019 – Future of Farming: Global Perspectives – jointly organised by the East Midlands Farm Management Association, the IAgrM and University of Nottingham and held on the 10th January at Sutton Bonington