Jeremy Kerswell who many of us know as the driving force within Cannington is leaving to take up the role as the new Principal at Plumpton College. There are currently over 1,500 students on Further Education and Higher Education courses, 200 of which are residential. The UK's Wine Science Research Centre is based at the College. The College is also a leading partner for rural employers in Sussex offering a range of apprenticeships and other bespoke courses.
Plumpton College Appoint Jeremy Kerswell As The NEW PRINCIPAL
- IAgrM Members invited to attend the BIAC Business Management Conference 2020
- The latest IAgrM Newsletter - February 2020
- IAgrM Farmplanner Competition 2020 off to a flying start!
- Farmer Time - transforming how farmers connect children with their food and where it comes from - can you help?
- Webinars@SocEnv "A Sustainable Built Environment" Series Now Open for Registration
- Helping the Agriculture Industry meet future market requirements - IAgrM Northern Ireland Event - 5th February 2020