Jeremy Kerswell who many of us know as the driving force within Cannington is leaving to take up the role as the new Principal at Plumpton College. There are currently over 1,500 students on Further Education and Higher Education courses, 200 of which are residential. The UK's Wine Science Research Centre is based at the College. The College is also a leading partner for rural employers in Sussex offering a range of apprenticeships and other bespoke courses.
Plumpton College Appoint Jeremy Kerswell As The NEW PRINCIPAL
- This World Environment Day and Beyond, Engage with the Biodiversity All Around Us
- 60 MINUTES ON THE CURRENT FINANCIAL MARKET & FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE WITH THE BARCLAYS AGRICULTURE TEAM
- Recording from the IAgrM 'Outlook for the Red Meat Sector' session available
- New NAAC Contracting Prices 2020
- HARPERS ADAMS STUDENTS WIN 2020 IAgrM FARMPLANNER PRIZE
- Survey - "The state of agtech adoption in the UK and feelings towards it’