Jeremy Kerswell who many of us know as the driving force within Cannington is leaving to take up the role as the new Principal at Plumpton College. There are currently over 1,500 students on Further Education and Higher Education courses, 200 of which are residential. The UK's Wine Science Research Centre is based at the College. The College is also a leading partner for rural employers in Sussex offering a range of apprenticeships and other bespoke courses.
Plumpton College Appoint Jeremy Kerswell As The NEW PRINCIPAL
- Have you booked your place yet on the National Farm Walk 2019? Thursday 3rd October - Courteenhall Estate, Northampton
- RASE Bledisloe Day Award Winner Announced
- 'What is the Future of UK Agriculture & Food' - Question Time Event - SAVE THE DATE
- Brexit Food & Farming - July 2019
- Brackenburgh Home Farms wish to appoint a Farms Manager
- The Tesco Future Farmer Foundation is now open for applications