Volume 3, no.4 of the International Journal of Agricultural Management is now available, to view the contents click here.
IJAM Vol 3 Issue 4 NOW ONLINE
- IAgrM Lincolnshire Branch featured on BBC Radio Lincolnshire
- Report on the 53rd Reading Agricultural Club Conference by John Giles
- Brexit Food & Farming February 2019 Edition
- What did we learn at the East Midlands Farm Association Conference by John Giles, MIAgrM - Promar
- IAgrM is pleased to be an offical Partner of the GWCT Big Farmland Bird Count 2019
- A Review of the The Nottingham Farm Conference 2019 – Future of Farming: Global Perspectives – jointly organised by the East Midlands Farm Management Association, the IAgrM and University of Nottingham and held on the 10th January at Sutton Bonington