Please CLICK HERE for the full details on the Defra consultatation which closes on the 15th September 2020.
Defra Have Launced A UK-wide Consultation Into Dairy Sector To Tackle Supply Chain Issues
- Environmental Land Scheme Consultation - Closes end of July 2020
- UPDATE FROM DEFRA ON THE AGRICULTURE BILL
- Understanding Natural Capital - 60 MINUTE CPD SESSION - with Professor Dieter Helm CBE, Professor of Economic Policy at the University of Oxford and Chair of DEFRA’s Natural Capital Committee
- 60 MINUTES ON HORTICULTURE - what was said?
- Defra have launced a UK-wide consultation into dairy sector to tackle supply chain issues
- Defra Environmental Land Management (ELM) scheme policy document reopen for responses