IAgrM have teamed up with the East of England Agricultural Society to offer IAgrM Members a 20% discount on attendance at this the 4th East of England Farming Conference titled 'Fit for the Future?'. Attendees will hear from the Decision Makers, the Ground Breakers and the Risk Takers in this all day conference followed by a drinks & networking reception.
20% Discount For IAgrM Members At The East Of England Farming Conference 2018
- IAgrM Lincolnshire Branch featured on BBC Radio Lincolnshire
- Report on the 53rd Reading Agricultural Club Conference by John Giles
- Brexit Food & Farming February 2019 Edition
- What did we learn at the East Midlands Farm Association Conference by John Giles, MIAgrM - Promar
- IAgrM is pleased to be an offical Partner of the GWCT Big Farmland Bird Count 2019
- A Review of the The Nottingham Farm Conference 2019 – Future of Farming: Global Perspectives – jointly organised by the East Midlands Farm Management Association, the IAgrM and University of Nottingham and held on the 10th January at Sutton Bonington