Who Can Join
Farmers, farm managers and others engaged in management in agriculture and associated rural businesses can apply for membership. Persons in other groups associated with management in agriculture in its widest sense, such as consultants, advisors, academics research workers etc are also welcome.
For information on Regional Co-Ordinators (also known as Branch Contacts) please click here.
Benefits of membership
- The opportunity to belong to a professional body concerned specifically with management in agriculture.
- The opportunity to attend the prestigious Annual farm Management Conference and National Farm Visit
- The International Farm Management Technical Journal is produced electronically four times per year.
- Activities arranged by the Institute’s branches covering much of the country.
- Participating in personal development programmes.