IAgrM Farmplanner Competition
The overall aim of the Farmplanner competition is to promote the role of all aspects of farm planning in modern farm management. Clearly, in these changing times for British agriculture, there is a chance to look at new options and consider afresh old established practices.
The host farm sets a number of questions relating to the business and its development and the teams have the opportunity to visit meet with the farmer / manager and the staff following which they produce a report with their recommendations.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
1. Each educational establishment is allowed to enter one team of no more than 5 members of which at least 2 of the team members will have attended the farm visit;
2. Each educational establishment are allowed up to 10 attendeesat the farm visit;
3. Entry submissions must be submitted electronically directly to the Institute of Agricultural Management;
4. All information provided about the host farm for the study must be treated with confidence and not disclosed to any other party;
5. Copies of the financial information covering the enterprise will be available and must be treated with confidence and notdisclosed to any other party;
6. All students will be expected to become Student Members of the Institute of Agricultural Management;
7. The names of all attendees (including students/ lecturers’/ others) must be submitted to the Institute of Agricultural Management 5 working days before the farm visit.
If you would like to receive information regarding this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org