The Institute of Agricultural Management
Our objectives are to:
- Promote high standards in the business and practice of agricultural management.
- Promote training in management understanding, skills and experience.
- Encourage the provision and attainment of professional qualifications in the principles and practice of agricultural management.
We fulfil these objectives with a raft of tools including:
- Being a focal point for those who work in agricultural management.
- Promoting farm management as a profession.
- Publishing Farm Management, our quarterly journal, together with our specialist literature.
- Organising and staging conferences, workshops and farm visits.
- Providing information on management and ancillary courses available in agriculture and associated industries.
- Encouraging local discussion and contact through a network of local branches.
- Co-operating with other organisations and or sectors of the economy to enhance farm management in general.